Refunds and Returns
If you wish to return your book we are able to offer a full refund (of the amount you paid for the book plus postage) providing that you return the book within 21 working days. It must be in its original condition and please include a copy of your receipt. If the book has obviously been used, we reserve the right to withhold a percentage of the value of the book if it would need to be reduced in price to sell it. Any postage costs incurred when returning a book will be at your own expense. Please note that the book is your responsibility until we have received it, and so for your peace of mind we recommended posting it via recorded or signed for delivery. This policy is for UK orders only. For overseas returns please see below.
Please contact us on +44 (0)23 9221 5355 or email us if you need to return your book(s) for any reason. Please note that we are unable to refund returned books from outside the UK unless you have contacted us first.
Any books that are ordered for delivery outside the UK may be subject to local import taxes and duties. These will be levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You are responsible for the payment of these taxes and duties. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your customs office for details of these charges before placing your order. You must comply with the laws and regulations of the country that the book is destined for. We will not be liable for any breach of any such laws by you.
Clean Approaches for Coaches is run by Clean Learning.
The term ‘Clean Learning’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 14 Anson
Grove, Portchester, Fareham, Hampshire, PO16 8JG. Our company registration number is 5408018, England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the copy, design, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
You are generally free to browse our website without giving us any information about yourself. However, if you place an order with us, you will be asked to provide your name, address and email address, and we will add your name to our mailing list. We will not pass your details on to any third party without your express consent. All payment information is taken by PayPal and we do not have access to this. Please note that cookies are used on this shopping site, but only to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item. We do not exchange cookies with any third party websites or external data suppliers.
You may contact us at the following address: Clean Learning, 14 Anson Grove, Portchester, Fareham, Hampshire, PO16 8JG, or by phone on +44 (0)23 9221 5355.
Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, this website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The site is only available in English. Should you have any problems please contact us.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law with English courts having exclusive jurisdiction.