Our 1-Day Introduction to Clean Language provides you with thebasic skills and ideas you need to get started.
Our 1-day Introduction to Clean Language is designed to give you a ‘taster’ of what it’s possible to achieve with this powerful methodology, along with the basic skills you need to get started. The day consists of four sessions:
- What It’s All About
- What is Clean Language? Why learn it?
- The basic Clean Language questions
- Demonstration of clean coaching
- Supercharge Your Listening Skills
- Moving from Active Listening to Accurate Listening
- How to keep your assumptions to yourself
- Simple, practical exercises you can use in a multitude of contexts
- One Minute Motivation: A Simple, Powerful Motivation Tool
- A ‘cut-down’ version to help you get started
- Five basic questions and how and when to ask each one
- Practice session
- What is a metaphor?
- Why focus on metaphors?
- How to spot the metaphors people use in every day language
- How to develop a simple – yet powerful - metaphor
By the end of the day you will be able to:
- Listen in a different way: begin to notice the nuances in verbal and non-verbal language that will allow you to ‘read between the lines’ and get to the heart of the matter quickly
- Use the basic Clean Language questions with yourself and others
- Identify and develop the metaphors that people use naturally as they speak
- Use the ‘rules’ of Clean Language to help you keep your assumptions to yourself
- Use a simple clean process to motivate yourself and others
- Discover whether you want to build further skills in this fascinating and powerful process
And these skills will enable you and your fellow participants to:
- Develop your own memorable metaphors for things that are important to you
- Gain powerful new insights
- Get the motivation you need to take action on things you’ve been putting off
- Apply what you’ve learned in your own field and in your life
Visit http://cleanlearning.co.uk/courses/introduction-to-clean-language/ for more information or to make a booking.